A coronavirus is a virus that causes respiratory infections. COVID-19 is the infectious disease caused by the most recently discovered coronavirus.
According to the CDC, the most common symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, tiredness and dry cough. COVID-19 can be easily spread by people who are asymptomatic — people who don’t feel ill at all. Older people and those with underlying medical problems are more likely to develop serious illness. People with fever, cough and difficulty breathing should seek medical attention.
How do I stop the spread of Corona virus ?
• Avoid close contact
Keep 6 feet of distance between yourself and people.
• Wash your hands
Washing them thoroughly for at least 30 seconds with soap & water helps kill the virus. You can also use alcohol-based hand rub if you can’t wash your hands.
• Cover your mouth and nose
Everyone should wear a cloth face cover in public settings, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
• Cover your cough or sneeze
Use your bent elbow, not your hands. Or use a tissue, and then put it in garbage immediately.
• Monitor your health daily
Be alert for symptoms. Watch for fever, cough, shortness of breath or other symptoms of COVID-19.
Get Tested Before Your Flight
• Get tested 1-3 days before you depart and again 1-3 days before you return.
• Make sure you get your test results before you travel.
• Do not travel if your test result is positive; immediately isolate yourself, and follow public health recommendations.
• Keep a copy of your test results with you during travel. You may be asked for them.
• Do not travel until it is safe for you to be around others.
With us :
☞ New masks provided everyday ☞ New globes provided everyday ☞ Beds are cleaned & disinfected regularly ☞ Hand sanitizer or soap is provided ☞ Regular fever chek up
☞ Seperate room is provided to each individual ☞ Immunity boosting yoga & foods
Latest notice from government:
✦ Department of immigration
✦ TIA airport, Kathmandu
If you have any questions regarding your travel to Nepal, please feel free to write to us.